Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation
The thing that I liked about the class was that the teacher was always there for us to help when we needed. I enjoy being in this class.
They were not anything about the class that I did not liked, I enjoy every single day that I was in class.
The only recommendation to improve the class will be to keep up with whatever technology so that student can continue benefiting from this class.
The highlights for me in the class was the fact that we were always reminded to make good choices, that any bad choices will follow you throughout your life.
I really try to do my best in this class, but am never enough I wish I could have done more.
I definitely will keep on being a CTC person I will always do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment