Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

What I like about the class. I like the teacher. because he has been a wonderful teacher, he has given me the opportunity to learn.

There in nothing about this class that I did not like.

 I don't think the class has to change I like it the way it is.

A highlight for me in this class was the fact that you have the opportunity to learn and to become a better person. 

Did I really do my best in this class.Yes I really did my best but I still think that if will be great to do better.

Yes I am commited do be a CTR person because doing the right thing is what make the difference in peoples lifes. 














































































































































































\
















































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment